Saturday, February 11, 2012


Not far from where I live here, are small rocks caves located below the ley-lines. When one approaches these ancient dwellings you can feel the Sacred from the Ancient Ones who once lived here.  I touched the rocks and paid my respects to all those who came before me.


When one passes through the doorway of this cave like dwelling and sits down, everything seems to have a vibration and a sound wave that is below the surface appearances.


I slow my breath down.  My thoughts fade into the background.  The Silences echoes from a place where time stand still.  The modern everyday world blends over something ancient, deeper, whose roots of wisdom are still held in these Holy Stones. I listen, I see, and I bow my head in reverence to the beauty that is here to behold and also be a part of. This is the door way to the Beauty Way. It is reflected in the Natural Surroundings but also is a door that opens up deep inside of my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment