Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Heart of Sedona


In my travels I came across this rock. If you look closely you can see it's face with one eye. This would be considered a fertility stone by the Ancient Ones. The trees and plants are greener then the surrounding landscape.


I sat myself very close to the rock.  I became quiet, people walked by not even noticing I was there. I disappeared into my surroundings. I inspected all the rock's markings its curves, grooves and green lichens that covered part of it's surface. Then I came to a place where it appeared the rock was exposing it heart. I place my hand on it's heart and from a self arising place inside of me a prayer began to form on my lips. I whispered "May my heart and the heart of this land be connected." "May the Spirit of this land touch me and teach me" "May I honor the Ancient Ones the Unseen Ones" "May I listen to the precious voice of the Earth"


No comments:

Post a Comment